noosfero | allow display image in the highlighted news (!1048)

Leandro Nunes gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Thu Feb 23 18:36:25 BRT 2017

New comment for Merge Request !1048 on db/migrate/20161011224634_add_show_image_to_article.rb:

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/1048#note_24058431

> +class AddShowImageToArticle < ActiveRecord::Migration
> +  def change
> +    add_column :articles, :show_image, :boolean

I don't think that have an extra configuration to display or not a image is a good idea.
The default behavior of article display os to show this image.
I think that we should use the same logic in this case.