noosfero | Suppliers plugin: control panel buttons are disabled (#248)

Gabriel Silva gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon Jan 30 14:34:07 BRST 2017

New Issue was created.

Issue 248: https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/issues/248
Author:    Gabriel Silva
Assignee:

Right now it is not possible to add new suppliers or manage distributed products. The control panel buttons are disabled in the following code snippet (`plugins/suppliers/lib/suppliers_plugin/base.rb`):

```ruby
def control_panel_buttons
  # FIXME: disable for now
  return

  profile = context.profile
  return unless profile.enterprise?
  [
    {title: I18n.t('suppliers_plugin.views.control_panel.suppliers'), ...
    {title: I18n.t('suppliers_plugin.views.control_panel.products'), ...
  ]
end
```

If the buttons are displayed again, the "manage distributed products" will lead to an error and the "manage suppliers" will still not work due HTML errors.