noosfero | Applying SOLID techniques (!1273)

antoniocoj gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Tue Jul 4 18:30:17 BRT 2017

antoniocoj commented on a discussion on app/models/concerns/code_numbering.rb:

>        self.code_scope.maximum(self.code_numbering_field) || 0
>      end
>
> +    def code_max

@leandronunes I couldn't find this class tests, could you show me?
Another question, Is the test really necessary? because the method that I extract the new method is using the new one, so, considering that this old one is already tested, and now it is using the new one and the tests are stil passing, why do I need to test the new one?

---