Re: noosfero | Correção no comportamento de entrar na comunidade quando usuário não está logado (!1202)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon May 8 10:13:06 BRT 2017

Thanks @raphamdc! Just somethings for you to fix next time you send a merge request:

* Try to squash your commits into a single commit unless they are clearly different things.
* Avoid sending merges within your request. What we usually expect is the current master branch with your single commit on top of it. Make use of git rebase for that.
* Describe your fixes in english (if possible!).

I fixed your request and also applied another commit on top of it making the redirect after login go back to the profile you are join instead of the environment's homepage. The changes are here: !1204. I'm closing this MR.

---