noosfero | Implements podcasting functionality (!1306)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon Sep 18 17:07:59 BRT 2017

Rodrigo Souto commented on a discussion on app/services/feed_writer.rb:

>              # link to article
>              xml.link(url_for(article.url))
>              xml.guid(url_for(article.url))
> +            if article.is_a? Presenter

This is not the proper use of a presenter. If you are using presenters you should add a method (probably something like `enclosurable?`, although I don't like this name) which returns true or false for what you are testing, instead of checking if the object is a Presenter.

---