noosfero | Html5VideoPlugin: extracts conversion jobs to script (!1308)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon Sep 18 17:10:32 BRT 2017

Rodrigo Souto started a new discussion on plugins/html5_video/lib/html5_video_plugin/enqueue_video_conversion_job.rb:

> +class Html5VideoPlugin::EnqueueVideoConversionJob
> +
> +  attr_accessor :file_type, :file_id, :full_filename
> +
> +  def perform
> +    return unless file_type.constantize.exists?(file_id)
> +    video = FilePresenter.for file_type.constantize.find(file_id)
> +
> +    if video.is_a? FilePresenter::Video

We shouldn't be checking file types if we are using Presenters. You should add a method to the general presenter (something like `video?` or `conversible?`) that should return true or false instead of checking if the object is of a specific kind.

---