noosfero | Removes old image when form is updated with new. (!1318)

David Carlos gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Thu Sep 28 17:54:57 BRT 2017

David Carlos commented on a discussion on plugins/custom_forms/controllers/custom_forms_plugin_myprofile_controller.rb:

>      end
>
>      form_gallery.images << form_image
> +    old_form_image = form.image

If we do not change the image, the data variable will be empty (we are using this variable to create the UploadedFile). On this case, we just save the form as it is, without create a new UploadedFile.

---