noosfero | Adds option to reorder portal news (!1430)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Tue Apr 17 11:51:54 BRT 2018

@gabrielssilva I see no authorization check to restrict the reordering only to environment administrators. I believe anyone can reorder the home news (even not logged users) the way the code is now. Besides the controller checks, also ensure the "move up" and "move down" links are not displayed if the user can't realize these operations.

---