noosfero | Issue 311 - Fix icons (!1444)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Fri Apr 27 09:51:11 BRT 2018

Hey @thiagorfm!

Thanks for your contribution! I think that these new identifiers are updated only on font awesome 5. On font awesome 4 they are still as they are on the code. Maybe your development environment is with the wrong version of font awesome since on master we are still on version 4.

Nonetheless, I'm upgrading our font awesome to version 5 on another merge-request and I made these very changes as well. Take a look at: !1442.

For now I'm closing this MR, if you have any doubts fell free to reopen it.

---