noosfero | Add major changes on Noosfero interface (includes responsivity) (!1329)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon Mar 5 18:16:37 BRT 2018

Rodrigo Souto started a new discussion on app/models/uploaded_file.rb:

>      !image?
>    end
>
> +  def icon

I'm pretty sure this does not map to proper icons on every case. We should have a proper map for common formats like video, audio, image, which might already work like this, but we need to be sure about it and have a default icon for an unrecognized format. So we should have something like:
```
case content_type.split('/').first
when 'audio'
  'audio-icon'