noosfero | #49 - Comments with infinite scrolling pagination (!1464)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon May 7 16:59:44 BRT 2018

Hi, @MatheusRichard. This is not exaclty wrong but we can do it better. Since the button will not be necessary anymore, we can simply remove it and make the request straight on the js. I imagine that you kept the button there because you didn't know how to replicate the request. That's easy! Take a look at this: https://api.jquery.com/jQuery.get/

Also there are some params that are defined on the button that you will need to replicate the request like the `@page.id` and `comment-page`. You can set these guys as data-attributes on the `ul.article-comment-list`. To understand a little more about data-attributes check this out: https://www.broken-links.com/2010/11/18/data-attributes-in-html-and-jquery/

If you have any doubt feel free to ask me.