Re: noosfero | Editor MCE com traduções incompletas (#146)

Daniel Teles gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Tue May 29 21:42:46 BRT 2018

While investigating this problem I noticed that it's happening with all languages, even in english. I looked into https://www.transifex.com/moxiecode/tinymce/ and https://www.tinymce.com/download/language-packages/ for newer translation files, since it isn't recommended edit the file directly and I ended up with the same problem. My best guess is that the name of the the buttons that are presenting this problem have changed and the translation files weren't updated. I'll try to discover the names and fix this.
Anyway, this isn't a problem with translation or the code itself, in fact all translations that I looked into seems right, that's why I imagine that the name of the button has changed or something like this.