noosfero | WIP: Button to sensitive content (!1640)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Wed Nov 28 12:15:14 BRST 2018

Rodrigo Souto started a new discussion on app/controllers/my_profile/cms_controller.rb:

>      end
>    end
>
> +  def sensitive_content
> +    current_page = params[:page] ? Article.find(params[:page]) : nil
> +
> +    @sensitive_content = SensitiveContent.new(
> +                           user: user,
> +                           page: current_page,
> +                           profile: profile
> +  end
> +
> +  def select_directory

Can't we unify this action with the previous one? The only diference is the `select_subdirectory` parameter between them. If you want to keep different name you can use alias to use the same action with a different name o different contexts.