noosfero | Request to be added as a committer (#397)

Matheus Richard gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon Aug 19 21:30:17 BRT 2019

Matheus Richard created an issue:

  Hi folks!

I've been contributing for Noosfero since 2017. I started helping out in the Noosfero 2.0 update, where we finished the responsive layout and fixed a lot of tests. In early 2018 I started working at Colivre, where I added some new features, refactoring and bugfixes. We finished the Rails 5 upgrade too. Besides this, I reviewed some PR and issues, answered/helped people on rocket.chat too. I have almost 200 commits on `master`, besides several commits on the `graphql` branch which will be merged soon.

I'm aware of the responsibilities of being a core committer.

Some of my contributions:

* https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/1438 - Rails 5 Upgrade
* https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#anchor-200 - Noosfero 2.0 (Adds Responsiveness)
* https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/1597 - Custom Forms Refactoring