noosfero | WIP: Rails 5.1.6 Upgrade (!1438)

Gabriel Silva gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon Jan 14 15:05:01 BRST 2019

Merge request https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/1438 was reviewed by Gabriel Silva

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on config/docker/dev/Dockerfile:

> -FROM debian:jessie
> -LABEL Maintainer="Noosfero Development Team <noosfero-dev at listas.softwarelivre.org>"
> +FROM ruby:2.3-jessie

We should change it to debian:stretch before merging this.

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on config/docker/dev/Dockerfile:

> -CMD ["bundle", "exec", "rails", "s", "-b", "0.0.0.0"]
> +COPY ./config/docker/dev/entrypoint.sh /
> +ENTRYPOINT ["/entrypoint.sh"]

I believe these lines should't change. Entrypoint + CMD looks good enough.

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on config/docker/dev/entrypoint.sh:

> -exec $cmd
> +bundle exec rails s -b 0.0.0.0

keep `exec $cmd` too.

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on .travis.yml:

> -notifications:

Is the build working on Travis CI?

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on Gemfile:

>    gem 'selenium-webdriver'
> -  gem 'chromedriver-helper' if ENV['SELENIUM_DRIVER'] == 'chrome'
> +  gem 'geckodriver-helper', git: 'https://github.com/alaxalves/geckodriver-helper', branch: 'master'

I just checked and the upstream is using the latest geckriver version. I believe we can use the rubygems version again.

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on config/docker/dev/osx/Dockerfile:

> +FROM ruby:2.4.4-jessie

We don't need this file anymore. Docker setup in OSX uses `config/docker/dev/Dockerfile`

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on config/docker/prod/Dockerfile:

> -FROM debian:jessie
> +FROM ruby:2.4.4-jessie

We should change it to debian:stretch before merging this.

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on config/docker/ci/Dockerfile: