noosfero | Fix Prod Docker (!1673)

Gabriel Silva gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Wed Mar 27 11:27:43 BRT 2019

Merge request https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/1673 was reviewed by Gabriel Silva

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on config/docker/dev/Dockerfile:

>  ADD . /noosfero/
>
> +COPY config/database.yml.docker config/database.yml

The dev entrypoint script also makes this copy. Should we remove it from the script?

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on config/docker/prod/Dockerfile:

> +
> +RUN echo "IRB.conf[:SAVE_HISTORY] = 100" >> .irbrc
> +RUN echo "IRB.conf[:HISTORY_FILE] = '~/.irb-history'" >> .irbrc

This `.irbrc` config is not necessary for production environments.

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on config/docker/prod/noosfero-entrypoint.sh:

> -rm -rf $pidfiles
> -echo "PID folder is now clean"
> +pidfile='/noosfero/tmp/pids/server.pid'

There are other pidfiles that maybe we also have to remove, such as `delayed_job.pid` and `feed-updater.pid`. Any reason to not just remove the entire `pids` folder content?

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on prod.yml:

>        - config/docker/prod/production.env
> +    volumes:
> +      - ./tmp/backup:/dump

I believe the backup volume must belong to the noosfero service, and should point to `<noosfero root>tmp/backup`. This `dump` folder is not used by Noosfero backup tasks. Just add a backup volume like `/tmp/backup:/noosfero/tmp/backup` to noosfero service, I will create an issue to improve the backup on Docker installations.