noosfero | Docker Hub Image Deploy (!1674)

Gabriel Silva gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Wed Mar 27 12:32:17 BRT 2019

Merge request https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/1674 was reviewed by Gabriel Silva

--

Gabriel Silva started a new discussion on .gitlab-ci.yml:

> +
> +docker_push:
> +  <<: *retriable

This job shouldn't be retriable

--

This doesn't echo the password to the console, right? There is no token we can use instead of the password? Like with GitLab registry: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/docker/using_docker_build.html#authenticating-to-the-container-registry