[Openfire-br] Skype

Openfire-BR list openfire-br at listas.softwarelivre.org
Thu Jan 17 16:20:23 BRST 2013

Parece que não tem muito o que fazer.

Não deve existir gateway para Skype e nem clientes alternativos pelo
jeito, em funções de limitações técnicas e legais:

"And before anyone goes there, we can’t support Skype.  There is no
documentation of the protocol available to us, nor is there code we
can borrow from a cleanly reverse-engineered alternative
implementation.  All that exists is SkypeKit, whose license agreement
explicitly forbids its use in open-source software.  The license also
forbids use in “server applications” which precludes doing something
like wrapping a simple closed-source XMPP daemon around SkypeKit.  It
is not currently possible to legally support Skype, so we won’t try."

http://theflamingbanker.blogspot.com.br/2012/11/pidgin-and-impending-shutdown-of.html

Talvez apareça alguma solução proprietária...

[]s
Marcelo H. Terres
mhterres at gmail.com
http://mundoopensource.blogspot.com