[Openfire-br] ❣Fw: interesting articles

jhowb22 jhowb22 at bol.com.br
Wed Jul 5 11:57:03 BRT 2017

Hello friend,

Here are some very interesting and helpful articles, I think  you  may like them. You may read them here http://metodosingapurbaq.com/any.php?8c8d

Later, jhowb22

From: Openfire-BR list [mailto:openfire-br at listas.softwarelivre.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 9:57 AM
To: jhowb22 at bol.com.br
Subject: Totally! Thanks!

Not really.

I made my living writing about movies, books,  and  comics for 10 years and one of my everlasting regrets  is that in  an attempt to pick  up  another check one month I  wrote up an Ousmane Sembene  retrospective. I knew  a little about him, liked some of his movies, and it was only 600 words. Reading back  what I wrote today,  I'm  embarrassed. I added nothing to the  conversation  and turned in  yet  another piece that took up space, attracted eyeballs, and was totally  worthless.

Just because you have  a platform, that doesn't mean you  have to come up with  something to  say.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10