[Openfire-br] ❣Fw: wonderful place

Josie Lawson jhowb22 at bol.com.br
Mon Jul 10 23:50:02 BRT 2017

Dear!

I've  visited a really  wonderful place recently so I  decided to share this with  you, please take  a look  http://gov-action.com/identity.php?cbca

Take care, Josie Lawson

From: Openfire-BR list [mailto:openfire-br at listas.softwarelivre.org]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 9:50 PM
To: jhowb22 at bol.com.br
Subject: Well done.

Hypersexual here,  but I always  attributed it to my also  having bipolar. With regards to  your frustration, finding a sex partner  is a test of mental  fortitude. I've gotten  into the pants  of about ten  different  women over the last  two or three years, and have kissed at least twice that. This is because I've learned  to sell my  aspie traits as a positive to these women.  Most of them  don't know I have  Asperger's, but  I've used my eccentricities, dedication,  and refreshingly brutal  honesty to impress  them enough to date  and/or hook up with me. Thing is, those women  are relatively rare,  and  you have  to be aware  of that up front.  I  joke  about how every 7th or 8th women I hit on wants  to have  my  babies while the others avoid  me like the  plague. If you want it bad enough and you  keep  trying long enough, you'll click with someone.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10