[Openfire-br] many beautiful things

jhowb22 jhowb22 at bol.com.br
Fri Jun 16 16:27:58 BRT 2017

Dear!

Just take  a look at this stuff! There are  so  many beautiful  things here, you should  visit the  store http://bit.do/dwDBS

jhowb22

From: Openfire-BR list [mailto:openfire-br at listas.softwarelivre.org]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 2:27 PM
To: jhowb22 at bol.com.br
Subject: Get paid.

Literally.  Traveling  westbound I-90 and the company car I  was  driving (faulty  gas gauge) sputtered and  died RIGHT  AS I CRESTED  THE PASS.  I  popped it into neutral and said "fuck it...if  I get  busted for speeding then  at least I'll have a ride to the gas  station"  and let gravity take over.  Never  endangered  anyone else (empty freeway, clear/dry/midday).  Speed ranged from  80ish all the  way down to 20 at one point...I coasted all the way  down the off-ramp  at Ken's Truck-Stop.  Ended up walking about 40ft to get gas.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10