[Pontosdecultura] what a nice surprise

Mamie Prescott celsosan em vetorial.net
Quarta Julho 12 21:39:53 BRT 2017

Hello,

Have you already read that news? It's something  really surprising, take a look here http://osmanli-bohler.com/en/modules/mod_transmenu_/transmenu/img/forehead.php?6564

Very truly yours, Mamie Prescott

From: Lista dos Pontos de Cultura [mailto:pontosdecultura em listas.softwarelivre.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 7:39 PM
To: celsosan em vetorial.net
Subject: 12 GAUGE! GET IT!

* You cannot coach speed and size and natural  ability.

* If you have better athletes, you already have the advantage.

* If you  do not  know what you're doing, you can  still  lose.  It helps to have  athletes,  and they can certainly win you  games, but not if  you  don't put them in  the right situations.  We  see this far  too often  at all levels of football.   A stud WR  is out there, but they refuse to throw  the ball for  example.  This is why I  say  "any personnel."   We've  seen teams  with crap for athletes take down  athletic giants that  DON'T RUN THE FLEXBONE.  It happens all the  time.  Most often it is because the athletic team doesn't know  what  they're doing and  the other team knows how  to get the most out of what  they have.

* This plays right into my point  that there is no equalizer offense out there.  Any scheme can  put  players in  the proper position  to succeed.

*  Coaches  can  only coach and teach.    We cannot execute the scheme.   Athletes execute the  scheme.

* GT this year has  athletes.  This  is  without a  doubt the best team PJ has had at GT,  and they have the horses to not only  run, but throw the  ball now.

* When  you  compare a high  school team to playing Bama,  then say "but," then list FBS schools...of course they're  more likely to succeed.  Can you  honestly say  a  MACnation or FUNbelt  school (who can recruit without  limits) has  less chance of beating an SEC team  than a military  academy?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10