[Postfix-br] Please STOP EMAILING ME

lynda.harlos em sympatico.ca lynda.harlos em sympatico.ca
Sexta Agosto 21 11:05:50 BRT 2015

Lynda Harlos
Home based travel agent
Orion Travelinx
Home office: 905-433-4267
Text: 905-723-9210
www.facebook.com/TravelAgent.LyndaHarlos

Referrals are the best compliment!
Any price/s quoted not guaranteed until payment is made
To unsubscribe please reply with unsubscribe in subject line
-------Original Message-------

From: Judy Craig
Date: 8/21/2015 10:02:38 AM
To: postfix-br at listas.softwarelivre.org
Subject: Re: [Postfix-br] Dominio/Reputação

This is an automatic reply. I am away from the office for the summer,
returning on Tuesday, August 25, 2015.  I will be happy to get back to you
then.

Enjoy your summer!

Judy Craig
Student Services

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this email.