[Programafisl] Fwd: OW2 at FISL 2013

Paulo Meirelles paulo at softwarelivre.org
Mon Mar 25 13:17:00 BRT 2013

Para conhecimento na lista ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Catherine Nuel <catherine.nuel at ow2.org>
Date: 2013/3/25
Subject: OW2 at FISL 2013
To: rtroian at softwarrelivre.org, cristina at softwarelivre.org,
paulo at softwarelivre.org
Cc: Cedric Thomas <cedric.thomas at ow2.org>

Dear All,

I hope you are all doing well.

I am contacting you with regards to FISL 2013. We had very good feedback
from last year's participation and would like to start working on our
participation for this year.

To start with, do you think we could get some slots in the conference
program? If yes, should we go through the online CFP process or send the
proposals directly to you? Could we think for this year of organizing a
real "OW2 track" with all OW2 presentations grouped in one single track?
this could maybe fit with the "Community Meetings" conference theme? Just
let me know what could be the possibilities, and I will circulate the info
accordingly, thank you.

We will evaluate in parallel the possibility to organize this year again a
"village" in the exhibition,  we need first to talk about it with our
members,

I am looking forward to your feedback and to working with you for this new
FISL,

Kind regards, Catherine

--
Catherine Nuel