[PSL-Brasil] Fwd: [SFD-announce] Culture Freedom Day registration is launched!

Paulo Henrique Santana phls00 em gmail.com
Quinta Março 20 11:51:59 BRT 2014

Divulgando...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frederic Muller - DFF <fred em digitalfreedomfoundation.org>
Date: 2014-03-20 11:46 GMT-03:00

Dear all!

Just a quick note to let you know that we've launched CFD
registration. CFD is happening on May 17th (3rd Saturday of May as
usual) and is intent to present Free Culture work in your area. You
can either partner with Free Culture artists that you know (or not) or
decide to pick some of the available Free Culture work to showcase to
your area. This is surely one of the events we're running where the
audience does not need to be technical at all and should just come and
enjoy the show.

Of course discussion regarding licensing, issues, the why and the how
can be run in parallel (or after) to tell more to the audience.

Either simply head to our wiki to create your event page and register
by filling up the form here:
http://www.culturefreedomday.org/cgi-bin/register.py

All the best for this third edition!

Kind regards,