[PSL-DF] Lista de contatos - lista de discussões: You are now unsubscribed

Training Tecnologia marketing em portaldasatas.com
Terça Julho 17 16:54:29 BRT 2012

We have removed your email address from our list.

We're sorry to see you go.

Was this a mistake? Did you forward one of our emails to a friend, and they clicked the unsubscribe link not realizing they were in fact unsubscribing you from this list?
If this was a mistake, you can re-subscribe at:
[1]Subscribe
Links:
    1. http://trainingtecnologia.us5.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=822452de5a71163b241c050fd&id=94afddab42
For questions or comments, please contact us at:
[2]mkt em trainingtecnologia.com.br
Links:
2. mailto:mkt em trainingtecnologia.com.br