[Psl-es] Fwd: 150 million downloads, and then some

Albino B Neto bino em riseup.net
Terça Agosto 4 12:36:14 BRT 2015

150 milhões de Downloads!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Weir <rob em robweir.com>
Date: 2015-07-31 9:48 GMT-03:00
Subject: 150 million downloads, and then some
To: "dev em openoffice.apache.org" <dev em openoffice.apache.org>

I just updated the download stats.   Once we fix a website build error
this will show up on the website chart [1] as well.

We've had 151,441,372 downloads of Apache OpenOffice since we released
our first version at Apache in May 2012.

Regards,

-Rob

1: http://www.openoffice.org/stats/downloads.html

For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help em openoffice.apache.org

--
Albino B Neto
twitter.com/b1n0anb