[Roboticalivre] IMMEDIATE FUND RELEASE NOTIFICATION

Collins Ezeobi collinsobi.ng em gmail.com
Segunda Dezembro 3 18:04:02 BRST 2012

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
WEMA BANK PLC
ABUJA - NIGERIA.

Attention: Beneficiary,

My name is Mr. Collins Ezeobi. I am the Director of Currency Operations of Wema Bank Plc Abuja - Nigeria, In regards to your inheritance payment of $7,800,000:00 (Seven Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars only) which was confirmed to be true after due verification. You are hereby been notified that your inheritance funds have been programmed for immediate release into your account through our affiliate Bank.

I want you to forward your Full Name and Age, Your complete bank details, Residential address, Direct Telephone number to me immediately. As soon as the fund is transferred into your account upon receipt of the above information from you, you will be communicated accordingly. The fund will be transferred into your account within 5 working days.

Looking forward to your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Collins Ezeobi
Director of Currency Operations