[Roboticalivre] A Complete Information Regarding Health Ecosystem Governance.

Antonio Jose Balloni antonio.balloni em cti.gov.br
Sexta Dezembro 14 17:04:11 BRST 2012

Dear Colleagues.

I would like to invite you for the project GESITI Health.

Before going to the project please, consider these informations:

the project is not government funded. It is a win-win project where you will have access to a Prospective Questionnaire ( PQ - II.2 )... - a unique , original and innovative diagnostic tool for formative assessment Please, read here: GESITI Project /Hospitals (English)

Yet, consider:

I.2 - invitation for cooperation.

As Peter Drucker said: If you can measure it, you can manage . This is an invitation from the GESITI Project-Hospitals - a win-win project. So, please, consider reading and let me know about your participation in this win-win project (see below who is already working * ) See brief presentation .

So,

You do not need to be a physician or be working in similar/correlated areas to be part of this project .
We invite you to engage in the GESITI project: you must belong to a University and/or Research Institute.

The research project GESITI/Hospitals has the purpose of mapping out the management of systems (IS) and information technology (IT) in hospitals, in order to identify their needs and demands, prospecting for unfolding, perform publication and, mainly, generate a public I ntegrated R esearch R eport (IRR) with a focus on, also, a R eport R esearch Road map (RRR). This IRR/RRR should be used as decision making support by public and/or private managers. .

The final result, ultimate, from the research should be a significant improvement on the hospital management and on the decision-making - be it based on yours individuals research results and/or in the integrated and public IRR (based in the integration of all results, to be obtained and already we have obtained). These goal of this project must, at the end, reflect on peoples more satisfied regarding a better health care. This is a win-win project, since it is good for Brazil and good for any other Countries involved.
What are the benefits for your participation in this project? You will get access to the Prospective Questionnaire”, original and innovative, which has been created since 2004. It is not known, up to this date, the existence of a similar questionnaire which have had the focus or object proposed : the exploration of the ITC management in hospitals and the look for unfolding. See figure below. Be part of this win win project!
The Project must have a Local Coordinator. It is understood by LOCAL the region where the research is being or will be developed, and which region must have at least five (5) hospitals or a minimum of 3. These hospitals should be chosen at random by the Local coordinators - in the project we have the full description of the Methodology. The Researchers already participating, see figure below. The analysis and interpretation of the data shall be carried out by researchers in collaboration. The goal is to reach about one hundred universities (local coordinators) involved with the questionnaire application for a best IRR/RRR.

Best

Prof. Dr. Antonio Balloni
GESITI Project - www.cti.gov.br
More information? Please, contact gesiti em cti.gov.br

Research report concluded (2011):

ooo
It is understood by LOCAL the region where the research is being or will be developed, and which must have at least five (5) hospitals. These hospitals should be chosen at random by the Local coordinators. The Researchers above, posted in bold, are the Local Coordinators of the Project GESITI/Hospitals together with their teams and, are the responsible for applying the questionnaire. The analysis and interpretation of the data shall be carried out by researchers in collaboration. The goal is to reach about one hundred universities (local coordinators) involved with the questionnaire application for a best IRR/RRR and, it is a must to have the term RLA signed by the Project Coordinator. There is not any distinction in the kind of hospital, see Appendix 1
II.2 -
a) - our Prospective Questionnaire ( PQ ) is in Portuguese and Slovakia ( translated by Slovakian collaborators ). We do not have it in English.

b) - to have access to the PQ, you have to sign a Term of Collaboration ( TC ). Why? Because the PQ is confidential, registered (copyright) with + 2 year of continuous intelligence..., and once signed the Term of Collaboration you are not allowed to give it to anyone and, it must be used only in your research (field research as explained here GESITI Project /Hospitals (English) ). We can send the Cooperation Term (TC).

Ask for more information such as how to get the Prospective Questionnaire ( Questionário Prospectivo )

Best

Antonio Balloni

--

Antonio José Balloni