[Inkscape Brasil] Inkscape and LGM

Ted Gould ted em gould.cx
Terça Janeiro 3 12:42:16 BRST 2017

Hello,

First I want to apologize for posting to a Portuguese list in English.
I'm sorry, it is the only language I speak, I hope that someone can
help translate.

This year the Libre Graphics Meeting (LGM) is in Brazil, which is very
exciting. It is planned to be April 20-23rd at PUC-Rio. LGM is a
conference that attracts both developers and users of Free Software
graphics applications including Inkscape. I hope that many people on
this list will be able to attend and contribute to the conference.

At the last Inkscape Board meeting we were talking about the
possibility of having some sort of meet up for Inkscape users around
that time. Perhaps a dinner or something else, where even if someone
wasn't able to attend the conference they could meet other Inkscape
users. I would love to hear other ideas or suggestions on a good event.

Thank you,
Ted Gould
Inkscape Board Member