Fwd: "upgrading to rails 3.2.19"

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Fri Sep 26 16:30:18 BRT 2014

FYI

----- Forwarded message from Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br> -----

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 16:24:31 -0300
From: Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
To: noosfero-dev at listas.softwarelivre.org
Subject: upgrading to rails 3.2.19

I have been successful at backporting rails 3.2.19 and a few other
packages to wheezy, and was able to fix some issues that Noosfero hard
with the new version of mail that is now required.

As I write this email, I have already updated the master branch
accordingly, and those packages are being uploaded to
download.noosfero.org. The next time you pull from master, you will need
to either:

- run ./script/quick-start, if you are using Debian packages
- run bundle install, if you are using Rubygems

That's it.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres

----- End forwarded message -----