A loomio plugin to Noosfero as alternative to forums?

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Thu Aug 8 17:50:58 BRT 2013

It might be possible. For what I saw they use postgres as db as well. I
didn't take a look at its dependencies so I don't know what is already
packaged but, if not, there might be gems to do so.

Nevertheless, that would be some tremendous work because it's not like
some iframe to integrate. We would need to integrate things for real, or
at least create some crazy interface between it and Noosfero. For this
idea to be even slightly considered, some developer must study both
applications deeply.