code reviewers and testers

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Tue Aug 13 04:52:46 BRT 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 05:00:08AM +0000, Wiki Administrator wrote:
> - Testers
> Updated by BraulioBhavamitraBO on 12 Aug 2013 - 21:01: NEW
> http://noosfero.org/Development/Testers
>
> - CodeReviewers
> Updated by BraulioBhavamitraBO on 12 Aug 2013 - 21:07: NEW
> http://noosfero.org/Development/CodeReviewers

Instead of explicitly listing people so that someone has to talk to them
directly, why don't use *mailing lists* for each group, and let the
interested people subscribe to them?

for code reviews there is already noosfero-dev¹. for testers we could
create noosfero-users ... it's easier than maintaining a wiki page: with
a mailing list people can just subscribe/unsubscribe as they see fit.

¹ BTW I miss the time when we did code review with sent patches by email
to the mailing list. Of course this requires some ability from
submitters to submit proper separe patches for different logical
changes, but whoever already doesn't know how to do that will benefit
from learning how to do it ... I would even volunteer for doing a
training session on this.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres