Version 0.44.3 released

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Thu Aug 15 11:32:42 BRT 2013

Hey Braulio,

This changes were done, but I forgot to push the branch to the official
repository (the release script is missing this part). I just pushed it
and I'm adding this step to the script and it might not happen again in
the next versions.

Since the package is generated from the local repository, the version
package is all right.