Failing tests on noosfero stable branch

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Tue Aug 20 12:40:11 BRT 2013

Hey Braulio,

As I informed sometime ago, is already known that noosfero's tests are
broken on a postgres database due to our previous policy of using sqlite
as the default database for development and testing. We are fixing this
tests so that we use only postgres on every environment. You can see how
where we are on this branch here:
https://gitorious.org/~diguliu/noosfero/digulius-noosfero/commits/postgres-tests