Consider only visible and enabled enterprises in the environment statistics block

Daniel Tygel dtygel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 09:31:06 BRT 2013

Hi all,

     We've made a change proposal of the environment statistics block
that is shown in the first page of the environment: Today, the
environment statistics block shows the quantity of all visible
enterprises, regardless of them being enabled or not. Since now the
"products" search shows products only from enabled enterprises, it's
better suited if this block shows only the number of enabled enterprises.

It's a very small change in profile.rb and
environment_statistics_block.rb in app/models:
https://github.com/CIRANDAS/noosfero-ecosol/pull/28

The AI is here: http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItem2783

      Is someone against this modification? We'll do the merge-request
for version 0.45 if nobody is against this.

          Thanks,

                daniel