Migration from Gitorious to Gitlab

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Wed Dec 4 15:46:15 BRST 2013

Hello everybody,

It's being more or less a month that we created a cloned repository on
gitlab due to some problems and limitations we were having on gitorious.
After this time of experimentation, we decided that gitlab works well,
is easier to use, have features gitorious doesn't have and also seems to
be more promising right now.

Therefore we are migrating our official repository to gitlab. From now
on, our repository on gitorious is closed for new merge-requsts but
we'll review all the requests made there until today.

We recommend that all of you create an account and a personal clone of
noosfero on gitlab.

I'm still updating the informations on our wiki that references
gitorious and this work might take a while since there are lots of
pages.

That's all!
--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres