Noosfero on Wheezy status

Josef Spillner josef.spillner at tu-dresden.de
Wed Feb 27 18:43:17 BRT 2013

:: Antonio Terceiro Freitag 22 Februar 2013
> There is a still of issues that we still have to fix, and we are
> listing them in the MIGRATION_ISSUES file. Once we have it running and
> with all tests passing, I will work on Debian packaging issues.
>
> Rafael from USP is helping with this, but more hands are always welcome.

We (our new student Volodymyr and me) will also look at this. Meanwhile I've
got the master branch running with Ruby 1.8 and a custom will-paginate 2.3.16
as gem. If it proves working I'll add this to the wiki so meanwhile Wheezy
users have something to start with.

Josef