jQuery update

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Thu Jan 3 17:47:56 BRST 2013

Hey Leo,

Although jQuery has a reasonable backward compatibility, we would be
going from 1.5.1 to 1.8.1, so it's also a reasonable leap. Since our
acceptance tests (cucumber/selenium) are on the way to be "online"
again, I think we'd best wait for them before moving to the next
version.

If what you are doing is really important and can't wait for that to
happen, you might consider using different versions of jQuery [1] on the
page you need the jsTree.

[1]: http://blog.nemikor.com/2009/10/03/using-multiple-versions-of-jquery/