Love Ranking for Wall, Activity and related AIs

"Aurélio A. Heckert" aurelio at colivre.coop.br
Sun Jul 21 19:46:48 BRT 2013

Hi all,

Here you can see all open action items containing "scraps",
"notifications", "activity", or "wall", ordered by how many "? I Care!"
it have:
http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItemsBy?no-status=(Done|Rejected);text=scraps|notifications|activity|wall;sortcol=4;table=1;up=1

You may enter on the AI page and press the "? I Care!" button show your
support/preference.

Aurium