Tests failing on sqlite

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Tue Jul 23 12:04:41 BRT 2013

Aurium,

I understand sqlite is easy, nice and convenient, but its convenience
weakened our tests similarity with the real production environment. On
0.43.0 all of our tests are passing for sqlite but not for postgres
because of this convenience. Problem is that we want our tests to be
passing on postgres, not on sqlite (in fact on both would be better,
but...) since that's the database which our production servers uses.