[Stoa-core] Documentação sobre como gerar pacote debian

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Wed Nov 20 15:03:24 BRST 2013

Hey Ewout, (this is the english list  ;) )

This file is used to inform the script that there is a pending version
being released. So if for any reason, your script is interrupted in the
middle of a release, you can recover from the point where you were.

About the database, this happens because to generate the translations,
the task need to load the environment, that will load the models and
when a ActiveRecord::Base is loaded, it needs a database configured. I
don't know if this is really necessary, but I didn't investigate any
further.

Were you able to generate the package in the end?