No subject

Marcos Ramos rms.mrcs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 19:07:07 BRT 2013

Hello all,

a while ago I have paired with Leandro Nunes to learn testing and
Noosfero's plugin architecture.

On that day he told me that one important goal is to transform all blocks
into plugins. This would make Noosfero's core smaller and gives to
administrators the option for disabling unused features.

Paulo Meirelles is my professor here at University of Brasília, and we have
a team that is working with Noosfero inside one of our disciplines.

My team could start the migration of some blocks to plugins, if this is
usefull to Noosfero.

My question is: is this a nice and usefull feature to work or should we
look for something else to solve?

---
Marcos da Silva Ramos