"Aurélio A. Heckert" aurelio at colivre.coop.br
Wed Oct 9 21:59:41 BRT 2013

Hi Marcos,

Blocks into plugins is a nice idea, but will not make the life better.

If you want to touch the heart of the people, get one the most liked
Action Items on the track:
http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItemsBy?no-status=%28Working%7CWaitingForReview%7CDone%7CRejected%29;sortcol=4;table=1;up=1

And of course, you can check "I Care" on any Action Item that you want. ;-)

  Aurium