Integrate noosfero with etherpad-lite

Leandro Nunes leandronunes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 13:25:17 BRT 2013

Hi guys,

I agree with Terceiro that put things in environment is evil.
I don't think this case is an acceptable exception.

> There is none _yet_. It would be nice if you could propose a patch to
> the plugin system adding hooks to make plugins capable of adding tinymce
> plugins and their corresponding configuration.

Terceiro, here in Serpro we develop a solution for this.

This solution is already available on noosfero code.
It adds a new concept call "macro" that works perfectly to do what Daniel
wants.

Look at comment_group_plugin Noosfero plugin.

It adds a new button to TinyMCE to make parts of the article commentable.

I think is pretty easy to adapt the Cirandas code to works as a plugin.

Daniel if you need some help I could help you.

Regards

--
Dois Axé!!!

-----
"Comece fazendo o que é necessário, depois o que é possível e de repente
você estará fazendo o impossível."
                                   São Francisco de Assis
Leandro Nunes