Noosfero on Code Climate

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Tue Apr 15 11:00:43 BRT 2014

Hello guys,

I added Noosfero repo to Code Climate. For those who don't know, Code
Climate is a hosted software analysis service that has several software
quality metrics. It's well known and used specially among Rails
community. Noosfero reached a score of 2.38 from 0 to 5. If you want to
improve this score take a look at the issues reported by Code Climate
here and have fun: https://codeclimate.com/github/Noosfero/noosfero
I also added the code climate badge to our README.md so that we can
always be annoyed when the code is messy and happy when the code is
clean: https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/blob/master/README.md
Ideally/Eventually we may use it also as merge-requests review criteria
to keep up a good code quality.

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres