Allow new special characters to profile names

"Aurélio A. Heckert" aurelio at colivre.coop.br
Fri Feb 7 22:44:07 BRST 2014

Very very nice! Kudos!
I will put some questions only to try to reach the better solution for all.

0 - What is the objective of networks plugin and the network profile?
Will other profile members? With this we can think better on proposals,
usage and contributions.

1 - You really need to add the parent on the path? That means Child11
can't be above Child2 when it is already above Child1. The
sub-communities plugin do not allow multiple parents too, but that must
to be an option some day.

2 - That looks hierarchical, so, that is really a network? Why not call
tree as it really looks like and each branch called "branch"?

3 - Why not to contribute with the sub-communities plugin? We like the
idea to have multiple sub-levels. You will get the nice last
improvements too.

Proposal:
I think the ":" may be a good separator, but "::" no, that is like "//".
(I get it! You was thinking with you nerd brain side ;-])

Hasta!
  Aurium