Bugs in AI 2882 (users management)

daniel tygel dtygel at eita.org.br
Tue Feb 11 18:49:15 BRST 2014

I'm sad,

    Again, it seems like the feature AI2882 was not tested by humans
before releasing. The user management is not usable now, unfortunately.

    For example, if you filter by "admin users" (what does it mean? An
user which is admin of what? a community? the environment? an
enterprise? anyone? I'm assuming it's an user which administrates
anything, because of the bug found): If you filter by "admin users", the
users are not ordered by any meaningful way, and they are overly
repeated. I saw my name 4 times in the first page, so I think it's
getting repeated by each community or enterprise where I am administrator.

     All the best,

            daniel

--
           .