Bugs in AI 2882 (users management)

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Tue Feb 11 20:31:41 BRST 2014

daniel tygel escreveu isso ai:
> Hi all,
>
> We have 0.46 in Cirandas, and found some bugs in AI 2882. They are
> commented at
>
> First, I'd like to share that AI 2882 is a duplicate of AI2524:
> http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItem2524 (AI 2524 was to
> include filters like all members of enterprises, etc)

I see that it has intersections between them, but they are not the same.

> Well, I tested the AI2882 today in Cirandas, and there are several bugs:
>
> 1. The css styling is broken. It should be better handled to work in
> different layouts

We try to encourage people to only build interfaces as close as
possible to already existent interfaces but while we don't have a well
formalized GUI we'll most probably have this problem over and over
again. We can't guarantee complete interface compatibility in custom
layouts. If you describe better the style problem you are having we can
try to rewrite the style in a more generic and compatible way
considering the custom possibilities your layout explore.

> 2. The default filter is "deactivated users", and it should be "all users"

I checked the code and there is no default, in fact. I created the AI to
fix that: http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItem2995

> 3. When you are with the filter "deactivated users" (what's that?),
> and makes a search, you receive an "Technical error"

Would you please check your server log and create an AI with the crash
it displays? I couldn't reproduce the problem locally neither on alpha.

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres