Bugs in AI 2882 (users management)

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Mon Feb 17 16:17:10 BRT 2014

I think this goes on the cloudy line which involves the fact that this part
of the code is already being changed, the change itself is obviously
harmless and the person who's making the change also has push powers
(that's me). This also happens with other people's bug patches, that
sometimes fixes something but also include some new small harmless
feature or fixes other small non-related problem or refactor a close
piece of code. We usually try to avoid these blurry situations by
encouraging the correct procedure but sometimes it's just faster and
more efficient to just include the code, considering that the injustice
being applied to the other already awaiting patches is nearly zero.